dijous, 2 de juny del 2016

Life Experiences

1- I have already travelled to Marrakech, Morocco.
When I was six I travelled with my mum and my dad to Morocco because I have family there. So after some days in my grandmother's house, we went to Marrakech. It was a very beautiful experience because when we went to the famous market square, there were a lot of people and a lot smells.


2- I have  lived in Empuriabrava for two years.
When I was a baby my parents and I lived in a flat in Empuriabrava. I don't remember that flat but they told me that it was very big and very beautiful.


3- I have seen Titanic more than once.
I love romatic films and I love Leonardo Dicaprio  so I have watched Titanic so many times. I think that I have seen it like 10 times.

4- I haven't been to the Bahamas yet.



I've always wanted to go to a paradisiac island and spend time there, relaxed and not thinking about anything related to school. I hope to go someday to enjoy the wonderful beaches.






5- I haven't met Christian Collins yet.
Christian Collins is nineteen years old and he is a Canadian famous Youtuber. He is also known as a teenager actor, songwriter, singer as well as a rapper. I suscribed on his Youtube channel "WeecklyChris" two years ago. I hope that someday I can meet him, that's one of my goals.





6-I haven't learned how to play piano yet.
I've always wanted to learn to play an instrument, and I think that the piano is a very elegant.







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada