divendres, 3 de juny del 2016

FAME! - The Musical


In the classe of music during these last months, my classmates and I have been preparing the Musical.
This year's theme was Fame, the famous school of Performing Arts of 80's.

 In the theater I was Claire, a rich girl who played the piano and violin. She wanted to enter to the prodigious school of Fame to sing and play the piano but actually all that she wanted is cheer up his father.

Memorize the text of Musical, so all the text that said my character, it hasn't been very difficult for me.
Last Saturday, the musical started at half past nine but I just sang and danced. In Sunday I was very nervous because I had to act. We had to dress and make up like the 80's.



It was all very exciting, especially the last song Let the Sunshine in which I  almost cry.

I will never forget this great experience.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada