diumenge, 6 de desembre del 2015

Zoo

A few months ago I saw on TV this trailer:


When I saw it, I loved and I decided to start watching the series. It calls Zoo and it's an American drama television series based on the 2012 science fiction thriller novel  by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. It is about a wave of violent animal attacks against humans sweeping the planet. A team, Jackson Oz, an American zoologist who spends his days running safaris in the wilds of Africa and his Kenyan friend, Abraham; Kristen Connolly a safari guide; a quirky veterinary pathologist, and Nonso Anozie a French intelligence agent. They are recruited to investigate the mysterious epidemic that causes all the world's animals act strangely. As the attacks that occur around the world are getting smarter, coordinated and fierce, Oz and others investigate how to stop the animals to unlock the mystery of the pandemic. To investigate, they travel a lot and they live many adventures.

The main characters are:
  • James Wolk as Jackson Oz                                             









  • Kristen Connolly as Jamie Campbell














  • Nonso Anozie as Abraham Kenyatta










  • Nora Arnezeder as Chloe Tousignant












  • Billy Burke as Dr. Mitch Morgan













The first season consisted of 13 chapters. I recommend this series because it is very interesting and I love the series related to animals. I hope the second season starts soon because the first season left me with intrigue.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada