diumenge, 6 de desembre del 2015

My Autobiography


My name is Anisa, I am 15 years old and I was born in Figueres, Spain. My birthday is on 31st of January. I have curly brown hair and also brown eyes. I started school in my village when I was three. My family is very big, but I don't know all of them. I live with my mom, and my dad in a floor. I have a sister but now she has her own family. My favourite colors are purple and turquoise. My favourite sports are volleyball and swimming.  I really like eating, especially pizza and chocolate. I love singing and for this reason I'm in a coral. I don't know what I would do without music, because it helps me a lot when I'm sad. In my free time, I like listening to music, watch movies and hang out with my friends.











The songs that I usually hear are:
When I grow up I want to meet my hero, travel around the world to meet new people and new cultures and live a lot of adventures.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada