dimecres, 18 de novembre del 2015

My intelligence

According to the "Multiple Intellligences" test, my strong points are the music, kinaesthetic, interpersonal and intrapersonal. I agree with this, because I sing in a chorus, I easily remember the lyrics of songs and I love listening to music (especially pop songs) when I'm sad, angry or stressed. I'm body Smart because I like work out and practice some sports like volleyball. I agree with the results of intrapersonal intelligence because I know my weaknesses and I know very well myself. I agree with interpersonal results too, because I'm a very sociable person so I like to make new friends.


I agree that I am normal at linguistic because I like lenguages. And also I'm normal at naturalistic because I like to study things related to nature and animals.

Finally, acording to the test my weak points are logical which I totally agree because I hate maths and visual/spatical intelligence, which I don't agree because I like drawing and I'm very observant.


This is the grafic of my results:











Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada