diumenge, 1 de novembre del 2015

Animal in me

The test "Animal in you" has said the animal in me is the Sea Lion. The  scientific name is Otaria byronia. The test consist in answer some questions and in the end it gives to you the animal that you supposed to be. Acording to the test I am medium sizethat's true because I'm neither very large nor very small; I'm enthusiastic and I agree because when I do something, I do it with joy and enthusiasm.  Also, the test says that I'm flirtatious, I disagree with this adjective because I'm not the type of person that shows feeling  for someone that is usually not meant to be taken seriously. Charming is another adjective that define me very well, and finally the test said that I'm plucky and obstinate. I agree with plucky because I think I'm courageous and I disagree with obstinate adjective.

 Acording to the test, the careers that I would have to study are:
  • Performing arts
  • Air traffic controller
  • Paramedic
  • Lifeguard

I want to be kindergarten teacher so I disagree with all the careers that the test said because I don't wanna study medicine so Paramedic and Lifeguard don't interest me. I don't think I am gonna study to become an air traffic controller. I also disagree with performing arts.

And it also guessed that my hobbies would be:
  • Diving
  • Fishing
  • Volleyball

So in this case I agree to all te answers  least one, fishing, because I think it's very boring. Anyways, I love playing volleyball and someday I want to dive.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada