dimecres, 1 de juny del 2016

My best photo from the trip to Italy

A few weeks ago, we went to Italy for the final school trip. When we arrived in Pisa's airport, we took our suitcases and then we went to the famous Tower of Pisa.When we arrived, the place surprised me a lot because I never thought it could be so big and so beautiful, that's why I recommend visiting the Tower.

When I took the photo, I was with Fatima and Aina and it was taken by Fatima. It is the typical photo that people do in Pisa's Tower.

In the background we can see  the Leaning Tower of Pisa ("torre pendente di Pisa," in Italian), and in the lower part of the monument there's a lot of people. In the central part of the image there's a big garden that separates me from the tower. Finally, in the foreground we can see me posing so it seems that I hold the tower.

It is one of my favorites pictures of the trip and I hope that someday I can return to it.











Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada